In connection with your transaction, Lasorsa Chevrolet may acquire information about you as described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice. This does not apply to information obtained in a non-financial transaction.
- We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on credit applications, leases, installment sale contracts or other documents and forms in connection with a financial transaction;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and,
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, financial institution or vehicle manufacturer.
- We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services or other functions on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
- We may also disclose non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- We do not rent or sell our client list or mailing list to third parties.
- We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
Interest-Based/Online Behavioral Advertising:
On some pages of our site we may allow third-party advertising partners to set web tracking tools (e.g., cookies and web beacons) to collect anonymous, non-personally identifiable information regarding your activities on those pages (e.g., your IP address, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share such information we have collected with third-party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering future targeted advertisements to you when you visit other sites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as "interest-based advertising" or "online behavioral advertising."